- Del Pinal, G., & Waldon, B. (to appear). Modals under epistemic tensions: Experimental evidence for the restricted quantificational account of must and might. Natural Language Semantics. Springer.
- Jasbi, M., Waldon, B., & Degen, J. (submitted). Linking hypothesis and number of response options modulate inferred scalar implicature rate.
- Solt, S., & Waldon, B. (submitted). Numerals under negation: empirical findings.
- Solt, S., Stevens, J., & Waldon, B. (2017). “Some” approximations: An experimental
investigation (Poster). XPrag 2017.
- Karawani, H., & Waldon, B. (2017). May or Might? Strength, duality and social meaning. In A. Cremers & F. Roelofsen (Eds.), Proceedings of the 21st Amsterdam Colloquium.
(First initial + last name at stanford.edu)